**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 Chapter 4: Kangdom Come - Out Now!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

@GOTG I don’t think they’re afraid I just think they know people will accept there stinginess. Maybe they don’t want everyone rank 4’ing the same people. Either way this doesn’t make sense to me. We are fighting and pushing through exploration essentially for THIS reward. We should be able to earn the right to anoint whomever we want once we’ve reached the summit.

Stinginess? Please, please elaborate on which aspect of these rewards is them being stingy. I'd love to hear this one.
  • Options
    30ish said:

I hope ‘KABAM’ will listen to an average* player base (mid-size champion roster). Not everyone have buffed up roster.

Just a suggestion from community:- it will be of great help to community if KABAM will revert the [3-4 rank up gem crystal to 3-4 GENERIC GEM] + a boost in exploration reward of ACT 7.4 (as it’s similar to ACT7.3).

We don’t expect much but all this grinding of story content & the effort we all put in to clear this upcoming content.
    WE SHOULD DESERVE A BIT !

You don't expect much... except getting the rarest resource in the game from some of the easiest content in the game.......and you want a boost in the rest of the exploration rewards. If you have a "mid-sized" roster, that's not on Kabam, that's on you. Anyone looking to 100% act 7 should have multiple champs from every class they'd want to take to rank 4.

Astonishing.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

It's incredible how you can get an R4 from this content and y'all complaining about RNG. If you don't have several options for an R4 but the time you've 100% act 7, you've done something wrong.

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
    Of course it's unpopular. Everyone with underdeveloped rosters wants generics.
    I have 37 r3s and I want a generic. I don't want to settle on who I want to rank. I want it to be my choice after waiting over a year for these rewards.

Hope both ends the same way
  • Options
    SERVERSERVER Posts: 9

30ish said:

I hope ‘KABAM’ will listen to an average* player base (mid-size champion roster). Not everyone have buffed up roster.

Just a suggestion from community:- it will be of great help to community if KABAM will revert the [3-4 rank up gem crystal to 3-4 GENERIC GEM] + a boost in exploration reward of ACT 7.4 (as it’s similar to ACT7.3).

We don’t expect much but all this grinding of story content & the effort we all put in to clear this upcoming content.

You don't expect much... except getting the rarest resource in the game from some of the easiest content in the game.......and you want a boost in the rest of the exploration rewards. If you have a "mid-sized" roster, that's not on Kabam, that's on you. Anyone looking to 100% act 7 should have multiple champs from every class they'd want to take to rank 4.

Astonishing.
    I ended all content in the game (all acts 100%, all variants 100%, abyss 100%), but i don't have good options for 4/55 at 3 of 6 classes. Is it my problem that kabam's random don't like me?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

SERVER said:

30ish said:

Astonishing.
    I ended all content in the game (all acts 100%, all variants 100%, abyss 100%), but i don't have good options for 4/55 at 3 of 6 classes. Is it my problem that kabam's random don't like me?
    You probably do have good options in all classes just not champs you see fit.
    Not getting into the generic vs class gem debate but the point you made actually favors more the generic gem. Champ maybe good but if you don’t like them or don’t see them fit to be ranked then what’s the point in ranking them?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Nice reward i hope the first are not hard 🤞🏻
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    Graves_3 said:

Not getting into the generic vs class gem debate but the point you made actually favors more the generic gem. Champ maybe good but if you don’t like them or don’t see them fit to be ranked then what’s the point in ranking them?

Then don't rank them yet? I have decent options in every class but if i get a class that isn't ideal I'll just hold onto it just how I'm holding onto certain awakening gems or sig stones or crystal shards for next featured etc..
    You're not being forced to have a r4 up for anything and even if you were you can choose your first. I'm close to a second r4 and haven't spent a single dollar on r4 materials. Just grind aspects of the game that give units including arena, farm resources, and spend them wisely.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    GoDlyZor said:

Graves_3 said:

Then don't rank them yet? I have decent options in every class but if i get a class that isn't ideal I'll just hold onto it just how I'm holding onto certain awakening gems or sig stones or crystal shards for next featured etc..
    You're not being forced to have a r4 up for anything and even if you were you can choose your first. I'm close to a second r4 and haven't spent a single dollar on r4 materials. Just grind aspects of the game that give units including arena, farm resources, and spend them wisely.
    Read the message that I responded to before you jump on giving solutions. That’s all I can say to you. Thank you for your time.
  • Options
    SERVER said:

30ish said:

Astonishing.
    Good options for you or good options in general? They are very different.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Looks like a good piece of content. Hopefully the paradox interactions work out better, especially with the ongoing parry/dex issues.

Rewards look fine. Nothing to get mad about (unless you believe in unofficial leaks).

Although it would be nice to have gotten some more T6b and T3a materials, at the same time, nobody who is not at the highest levels of Alliance War (who, let's be honest, are investing a lot more than the standard player) needs an R4.

The longer time we have with R4 being rare, means the longer time until Kabam has to move on to 7-stars. Why are people in such a rush to devalue their 5-stars, 6-stars?

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    SERVER said:

30ish said:

Astonishing.
    What are your options looking like?
  • Options
    RicoShay said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

It's incredible how you can get an R4 from this content and y'all complaining about RNG. If you don't have several options for an R4 but the time you've 100% act 7, you've done something wrong.

Unpopular opinion 😂😂
    I have 37 r3s and I want a generic. I don't want to settle on who I want to rank. I want it to be my choice after waiting over a year for these rewards.

Isn't bittersteel the previously ranked #1 battlegrounds player who's been put up for modding the game? If that's the case then maybe you should wish you get to keep all 37 r3's
    I got accused for modding by someone who lost to me. Hopefully says more about them than me :D
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

RicoShay said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂

Isn't bittersteel the previously ranked #1 battlegrounds player who's been put up for modding the game? If that's the case then maybe you should wish you get to keep all 37 r3's
    You may not remember this but there were people banned for using quake and KO'ing defenders with zero hits. This was the early days before it was known as quakes current play style.

That's what's happening here. BitterSteel has mastered both play styles of Mr Negative and Tigra and doing very well with both in Battlegrounds. I can personally vouch for him as well.

The rumors came from a certain YouTube personality who's lost to BitterSteel several times and he did the mature thing and called Bitter a modder.

That YouTube personality has no proof either, just butt hurt that they lost.
    God I just got a ‘nam style flashback to my days on CoD when people would hackusate when they got beaten badly….
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

RicoShay said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂

You may not remember this but there were people banned for using quake and KO'ing defenders with zero hits. This was the early days before it was known as quakes current play style.

That's what's happening here. BitterSteel has mastered both play styles of Mr Negative and Tigra and doing very well with both in Battlegrounds. I can personally vouch for him as well.

The rumors came from a certain YouTube personality who's lost to BitterSteel several times and he did the mature thing and called Bitter a modder.

God I just got a ‘nam style flashback to my days on CoD when people would hackusate when they got beaten badly….
    It's exactly that.
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★

RicoShay said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂

I got accused for modding by someone who lost to me. Hopefully says more about them than me :D
    No I get they lost but the proof seemed substantial. On stream proof of you using sunspot to KO a mephisto in 15 seconds. I think it's one thing to understand that they might have been upset on a loss but at the same time you've got a lot of explaining when it's pretty clear to get a 15 second clear on mephisto even with a torch is impossible
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★

@GOTG I don’t think they’re afraid I just think they know people will accept there stinginess. Maybe they don’t want everyone rank 4’ing the same people. Either way this doesn’t make sense to me. We are fighting and pushing through exploration essentially for THIS reward. We should be able to earn the right to anoint whomever we want once we’ve reached the summit.

Stinginess? Please, please elaborate on which aspect of these rewards is them being stingy. I'd love to hear this one.
    I don’t know how much more clear I can make this but here’s attempt number 87. Kabam is CORNY for making the single best item of the act 7 rewards, and an item that currently does not exist in any other piece of content an RNG based reward. Maybe you just don’t know what stingy means because this is exactly that. Weirdo behavior of the highest levels.
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★

RicoShay said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂

Yes I can see he has a very developed account and can assume that with that many r3's he's got solid Mr negative and tigra skills but it was a live match, on stream, against a mephisto using sunspot. I'm not even referring to Beroman in this instance and can say that your vouch is no more valuable than anyone else in this forum. I didn't make any accusations, Just following along from what another person said and took the speculative idea to the person who is being accused. If anything I'm inclined to disagree with everything you say @Demonzfyre because more often than not you spend your time on these forums causing trouble and complaining than contributing to the community. Not that I'm much better
  • Options

I don’t know how much more clear I can make this but here’s attempt number 87. Kabam is CORNY for making the single best item of the act 7 rewards, and an item that currently does not exist in any other piece of content an RNG based reward. Maybe you just don’t know what stingy means because this is exactly that. Weirdo behavior of the highest levels.
    I am well aware of what the word stingy means. With 100% of Act 7 you can rank any 6* from 1 to 3. You can awaken any 6*. You can take that freshly awakened 6* to sig 200 or any other champ to sig 200. You can take a champ to R4 from your R3's depending on the class you get.

How many generic 6* AG's are available in the current content? How many 2-3 generic gems are available outside of offers? How many 6* generic sig stones are available in content?

Do you know what stingy means?
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I missed this yesterday and skimming the thread it's the same back and forth from the same people who have took this that far off the tracks it's at the bottom of the ocean.

I'm at 2 and 1/2 for both t3a and t6b from a little bit of spending but also the big 15k unit deals, over a year of saving these things and 100% would end up giving me 2 r4 champs once it's all finished. It would of been nice to see the big chunks of t3a and t6b moved in the act completion rewards but I'm just going to hedge my bets and see what the 7.4 completion unit offer looks like instead.
  • Options
    RicoShay said:

RicoShay said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂

Yes I can see he has a very developed account and can assume that with that many r3's he's got solid Mr negative and tigra skills but it was a live match, on stream, against a mephisto using sunspot. I'm not even referring to Beroman in this instance and can say that your vouch is no more valuable than anyone else in this forum. I didn't make any accusations, Just following along from what another person said and took the speculative idea to the person who is being accused. If anything I'm inclined to disagree with everything you say @Demonzfyre because more often than not you spend your time on these forums causing trouble and complaining than contributing to the community. Not that I'm much better
    So instead of asking BitterSteel how he did it, you just continue with the accusations? Bitter is very active here on the forums. Bero lost several times to Bitter and that's when he accused him of modding. Bitter has tons of vids on youtube as well showcasing his skills especially with Mr Negative- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEfbVAA0l60Ns0WL4xwcE_Q/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0 Just because Bero is a bigger youtuber personality doesn't mean he's right. You can only see what Bero is doing and can only see the results, not the actual fight. if I were a major contributor to a gaming community, I wouldn't be throwing around cheater and modding accusations unless I had definitive proof.
  • Options

RicoShay said:

RicoShay said:

Forward said:

mcyeezuz said:

Unpopular opinion 😂😂

So instead of asking BitterSteel how he did it, you just continue with the accusations? Bitter is very active here on the forums. Bero lost several times to Bitter and that's when he accused him of modding. Bitter has tons of vids on youtube as well showcasing his skills especially with Mr Negative- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEfbVAA0l60Ns0WL4xwcE_Q/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0 Just because Bero is a bigger youtuber personality doesn't mean he's right. You can only see what Bero is doing and can only see the results, not the actual fight. if I were a major contributor to a gaming community, I wouldn't be throwing around cheater and modding accusations unless I had definitive proof.
    I think in this scenario, Bero Man was right to raise the concerns against the Sunspot and Mephisto fight. It's sketchy as hell and should be investigated.

And in all fairness, Bero didn't accuse me of Modding, he just said he had doubts about me and thought I may be modding in a PM to someone, he didn't accuse or put me on blast. Hackers are a real issue, so I'm not offended if he thought I was modding for beating Mysterio with 100% health with Torch, I just used pre fight and healed up using his SP2 debuff and willpower. I personally wouldn't say I thought someone who beat me is suspicious for that, but he hasn't accused me, I definitely used the wrong word earlier when I said that.

At the end of the day, we all hate hackers, so we're on the same side. It's right to raise concerns, and in the end everyone will see that I obviously didn't mod or hack, because I won't be banned for it.
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

I am very disappointed with rewards.
    leaving out whether or not I may like random awakening gems or rank ups.
    the problem is the amount of cata 6 and alpha 3.
    Act 7.2 and 7.3 pay exactly the same amount as alpha 3 and cat 6. it seems to me, only from those numbers, something is not right.
    Leaving aside the very few allies that manage to take cat 6 fragments and apha 3 fragments from aq and / or war (which often coincide) but they are about 20 allies.
    currently in the game you can find cat 6 and apha 3 only in these contents which should be the most difficult of the game:

--- T6b --- Apha3 ---
    25.650 --- 20.250 --- Carina V.1
    34.200 --- 27.000 --- Carina V.2 (plus 1 Alpha3 and 1 cat6b)
    5,700 ------ 2,250 ---- 7.2
    14,250 --- 6,750 ---- 7.3
    14.250 --- 6.750 ---- 7.4
    -------------------------------------
    94.050 fragments +1 full --- 63. 000 fragments +1 full - max total in game (excluding the first 20/25 ally)

the proportions seem wrong to me .

I have not even finished all the Carina's challenge, and I have more cata 6 frag. than alpha 3 frag.
    I find myself in the position of not being able to do some of teh above challenges because I want to run act 7.4 but by doing both I would have cata 6 in redundancy without any possibility of forming alpha 3.

instead of giving all those alpha 2 fragments in the 7.4 paths, some alpha 3 fragments would have been mutch more appreciated

@Kabam Miike