**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

So who’s the mystery champ in the Captain Britain synergy?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
If you haven’t seen the Captain Britain Deep Dive, she has a synergy called “It’s Good To Be Lucky” with Domino, Longshot, and a mystery character.

I see two options;
- Black Cat, as in past comics she’s had the ability to manipulate luck and we know she’s coming in April
- Roulette, who I’m leaning too (and hoping for) because it keeps the trend of all mutants plus she has an interesting power set that would translate to the game in a neat way. I also just want Black Cat to be without the quantum probability pulsator.

I could also be Black Cat as a nod to her past or even that she’s got “nine lives”, and it probably is, but Roulette would be cool to see

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    heard someone say it's black cat because black cats are commonly known as unlucky. that seems very believable and is what i'm assuming it'll be
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I’m kinda thinking it may be Black Cat since I believe she can manipulate probability around her plus she has been confirmed to be coming in April, although I could very well be wrong.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

heard someone say it's black cat because black cats are commonly known as unlucky. that seems very believable and is what i'm assuming it'll be

some see black cats as unlucky, some see them as lucky.

All I know is, black cats are cool and I love them and I still miss mine 12 years later.