**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Glaivr charge

I'm struggling to see the difference in damage with Corvus glaive 4 vs 3 charges.....given the fact that each charge increase his crit damage rating 3000+, can someone explain this ?

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

It has to do with how it scales. The higher you go the lesser the actual damage increases become. That is why the first charges makes the most impact to his damage. The percentage of increase is the most. So the actual damage increases the most.

He has 621 rating on his own.
    The first charge increases it to 3921, in other words a 630% of the old rating.
    In order of charges those increase by, 184%, 145%, 131% compared to previous charge.
    So the amount it increases actually decreases per charge.
    And on top of that, the rating does not scale in a liniar fashion to actual damage.

Hope I make sense.

I don't believe this is true. His abilities specifically mention a numeric increase to crit damage rating by a fixed value, not a percentage increase to current value.

In fact, I don't think any active buffs give percentage bonuses, although I might be wrong on that
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Malreck04 said:

It has to do with how it scales. The higher you go the lesser the actual damage increases become. That is why the first charges makes the most impact to his damage. The percentage of increase is the most. So the actual damage increases the most.

He has 621 rating on his own.
    The first charge increases it to 3921, in other words a 630% of the old rating.
    In order of charges those increase by, 184%, 145%, 131% compared to previous charge.
    So the amount it increases actually decreases per charge.
    And on top of that, the rating does not scale in a liniar fashion to actual damage.

Hope I make sense.

I don't believe this is true. His abilities specifically mention a numeric increase to crit damage rating by a fixed value, not a percentage increase to current value.

In fact, I don't think any active buffs give percentage bonuses, although I might be wrong on that
    Right. The increase is numeric. But the effect is percentage based. That's why with 1 cruelty his damage increases a lot but with 4 it isn't 4 times that what you get at 1.

When you get 1 cruelty CRIT damage increases by around 40%. Next cruelty increases by 15% and so on. The exact calculator can be obtained on auntmai.