**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buffs/ Reworks - What happened in 4 months?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Hi,
I'm just curious what happened in a 4 month period that you were only able to give gully a 1% buff and psycho man a low value add? Are you working on VFX? Did carinas challenge take up a lot of time? Did 7.4 take up your resources? I think this was not expected.

Dec " Kabam deserves a break like the rest of us"

Jan- " We get it , we will be patient can't wait until next buff"

Feb- " Oh man no buff , but at least we have psychoman coming and a buff overhaul program"

March- 1% gully add and psychoman adds no value"

How did this happen considering we were so patient and understanding? It disappoints me so much because it's one of the few things that keeps me going within the game.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Didn't you say you quit last month?

Also they only announced of value buff for Psycho Man when they announced him getting buffed a couple of months ago. The guillotine one was actually a last minute surprise since babe never mentioned when she would be getting that increase.

I'm not disagreeing that I would have loved for some other Buffs to have come through between Jan and now but let's get all the information surrounding the events.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Hi,
    I'm just curious what happened in a 4 month period that you were only able to give gully a 1% buff and psycho man a low value add? Are you working on VFX? Did carinas challenge take up a lot of time? Did 7.4 take up your resources? I think this was not expected.

Dec " Kabam deserves a break like the rest of us"

Jan- " We get it , we will be patient can't wait until next buff"

Feb- " Oh man no buff , but at least we have psychoman coming and a buff overhaul program"

March- 1% gully add and psychoman adds no value"

How did this happen considering we were so patient and understanding? It disappoints me so much because it's one of the few things that keeps me going within the game.

I’d like to see an explanation for the value changes to Psycho Man, maybe some game play footage from the team demonstrating how the tweaks to his numbers enhance his playability.

Should be par for the course for every one of these “updates.”

Dr. Zola
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Didn't you say you quit last month?

Also they only announced of value buff for Psycho Man when they announced him getting buffed a couple of months ago. The guillotine one was actually a last minute surprise since babe never mentioned when she would be getting that increase.

I'm not disagreeing that I would have loved for some other Buffs to have come through between Jan and now but let's get all the information surrounding the events.

"I have missed log in calendars, I don't care if I log in anymore. Biggest mistake Kabam did was remove the buffs for two months . That was literally the only thing I looked forward to. I'm not spending or grinding to get the new champs so that's out of the question.

I'm currently in an ally where rhino gets 10 kills on defense sometimes.

Didn't realize how having no buffs affected my gameplay experience. I'm saying this to say, it feels good!!! "

^^ this is me saying literally it's the only reason why I log into the game , never said I quit. Guess what happened ? Buff started coming out and I was anticipating this to be decent.

So.... I don't care about the events. I care about the buffs, as I mentioned previously , it's the only thing keeping me going.

The last minute surprise was trash and pointless. 4 months and all we got was a psycho man that can heal block longer.

Sorry man, this was a waste of a buff slot.
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Since there doesn’t seem to be any official comment from Kabam, I’m hoping it was a mistake, but I doubt it. They’d have to be really out of touch to think anyone would be happy with this buff, other than the 10 players that are currently using Psycho Man.