**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav EQ 2.1 - Phoenix (Boss)

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
So, how in the bloody freaking heck do you fight this lady right here? I'm having trouble keeping up with all those nodes combination. She keep on dashing back resulting to non stop falter on me. Then when I drop her health to 1% she regen back to 100%. I can't do any damage unless she got at least 3 buffs. When she use sp1 her power almost reach 3 bar straight away. It's like an endless loop for me and when I die she will regen to 100% again once I put her to 1%. I'm stuck. Like literally stuck right there. Any tips please...

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Dr vododo? Man thong
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

Dr vododo? Man thong

Man what? Lol
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Will 5*r5 Hyperion work? I only have a 4* Fury / Voodoo and think it will be too much to ask at my skill level…
  • Options
    Sha1emadeSha1emade Posts: 22
    I thought prof x was a perfect counter. Nope. Lol. If your in falter any damage she takes is reflected. So doing a super special 2 kills you instantly. Lol.

I used kitty pride. Parry allot.
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    I used Nebula with Proxima synergy but it's bugged; 1st parry, applies 10 shock debuffs but she was still taking zero damage! Just kept hitting and shocking her, and eventually after she got her own fury buffs plus a few shock debuffs damage seemed to take and still 1 shot her. Will try Hyperion and Scarlet Witch classic next runs.
  • Options
    You need someone that can place debuffs. So she can purify it and turn it into a buff. Hyperion can do it if you spam sp1 I think. Place that incinerate on her. @SammyDe
  • Options
    Yeah good thing I have Voodoo at 5r5. Thanks for the suggestion, it helped a lot. @AverageDesi
  • Options
    ZirgzZirgz Posts: 41
    just use venom. easy kill
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Sha1emade said:

I thought prof x was a perfect counter. Nope. Lol. If your in falter any damage she takes is reflected. So doing a super special 2 kills you instantly. Lol.

I used kitty pride. Parry allot.

I don’t know what you were doing but PX works.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,727 ★★★★