**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kang is not taking damage

Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Kang is not taking any damage. He got wounded after i used sp3, maybe this is what might be causing the issue?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Did you read the incoming nodes? Likely an issue with what path you took or the number of paradox charges you have.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    I don't see the node that says i need some minimum amount of paradox charges to do damage. He was taking damage before tho? What am i missing?

Please help me understand indeed i was able to do demage with claire who had 8 paradox charges. But why hercules is not doing demage how is this calculated?
    Since cosmic is not listed in the node does it mean any cosmic champ will do 0 damage ?
    Okay, i think i undestand it now. That is not very obvious from the node description. Why do they have to make it so confusing. But yeah from my side i could do little more digging in to the node as well
    So in the kinwtic - fury node only cosmic skill, science champion with enough paradox will do damage and others wont?
  • So in the kinwtic - fury node only cosmic skill, science champion with enough paradox will do damage and others wont?

yep