**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Catalyst Vault T4 fragment selector bug

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I am not sure if this occurs with the lower quests but when I run the t4cc fragment quest and get the selector at the end of the quest at least 75% of the time it triggers a bug that forces me to close the game and reopen it.

When I get the selector and choose the class I want sometimes it will open a 2nd selection screen which forces me to choose the fragments again. As soon as I select the fragments again the game freezes up and displays the Wi-Fi connection problem symbol. At this point I have to close out the game and open it back up again. I keep forgetting to check my fragment count before getting the selectors to see if when it happens I am still getting my 1 set of fragments, if I actually get 2 sets or if I wind up not getting any since I have to force close the game. I will try to remember to check it when I can run the quest again and update this post if I am getting either double the fragments or none.

I have a Moto G Power (2020) phone running Android 11.

Comments

• Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    I brought this problem up a few days ago...happens on my S20