**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which cosmic champ to update?

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Odin has pre fight, and high damage potential,
Silver surfer has immunities and high energy damage. Hard to choose...!!!!!! I have cosmic awakening gem too, I think these two champs don't need it.

Which cosmic champ to update? 16 votes

Odin
87%
zuffyCap366VoltolosSbkruebEwell65SSS69MauledRenaxqqEtherealityHoitadoBuggyDClownNalak8LBN1willrun4adonutdanteofdmc 14 votes
Silver surfer
12%
30ish0casual0 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    You mean upgrade?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Odin
    Surfer doesn’t have any immunities btw he just has Resistances.

He Takes 100% Less Damage from Incinerate, Coldnsnap, and Shock but if I remember correctly, when a node or ability increases the potency of the effects of those debuffs, Surfer will take damage from them.

If you put Surfer against Torch then as Torch Builds Smolders from the Energy Attacks you are doing you are also increasing the potency of the Incinerates which makes you take the increased potency amount

I’m not too sure about this tho so take it with a grain of salt

All this to say Odin better lol
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    Hoitado said:

Surfer doesn’t have any immunities btw he just has Resistances.

He Takes 100% Less Damage from Incinerate, Coldnsnap, and Shock but if I remember correctly, when a node or ability increases the potency of the effects of those debuffs, Surfer will take damage from them.

If you put Surfer against Torch then as Torch Builds Smolders from the Energy Attacks you are doing you are also increasing the potency of the Incinerates which makes you take the increased potency amount

I’m not too sure about this tho so take it with a grain of salt

All this to say Odin better lol

That's a nice summary buddy. But I already have CGR, Hyperion and corvus glaive at R5 and a 6 star Medusa too, sometimes I'll use them in aw so I need someone, who can help me a lot in other quests only Odin and surfer are better choice in my collection, so I created a poll to choose, Odin rules the poll I'll wait till tomorrow to update them...LOL