**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Energy being wasted in Battlegrounds | Network problem

I went in so many matches (in Battlegrounds) and used energy refill but the connection bug lagged me out EVERY time except my first match’s first round, and now my energy and energy refills are wasted 😭

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Why would you keep on using energy after having issues once or twice?
  • Options
    Clipz27Clipz27 Posts: 17
    @Malreck04 because I thought my energy wouldn’t be used if I lagged out but I realized that it’s used when I had 2 energy left
  • Options
    Dflatt9Dflatt9 Posts: 6
    I have had this problem too. I have logged in, and it picks a match, so it uses the energy, but then it times out and says draw.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,478 ★★★★★
    They gave you 5 full energy refills....
  • Options
    Clipz27Clipz27 Posts: 17
    @Demonzfyre ik I used 2 😭
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    You can try atleast 20 times before it will actually COST you energy. Since you were given 5x 70 energy. Roughly 4x per full energy. So actually 22 times.
  • Options
    PocketNerdPocketNerd Posts: 43

You can try atleast 20 times before it will actually COST you energy. Since you were given 5x 70 energy. Roughly 4x per full energy. So actually 22 times.

But that's energy refills better spent on other content ;)
  • Options
    Blizzard_BomberBlizzard_Bomber Posts: 34
    It's April'23 end now, and this same Issue is still there and is impacting almost every matchup. Not even occasional. So anyone who's reading this comment needs to understand how QUICK Kabam is to work on their Bugs.
    Choose you game wisely newbies.