**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magik limbo bugged?

Last 2 AWs I have faced Magik on the immunity node both 4/55 around sig 100. Limbo is 25% on the first bar of power +50% for the sig should proc around 37.5%. Each fight limbo was proccing well over 75% which even for a small sample set is insanely high. I even fought once with BW sig 100 and it procced 5/6. Bascially im asking if this is actually working properly.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Pacify (3/3) works wonders
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Eh yea tell me about it. Seatin had 10+ limbo triggered in a row across fights after reaching 1 bar of power, it doesn't even feel like a 50% chance even if the Magik was maxed, but I guess that's how it is.

As what speedbump mentioned, if you are facing a Magik on a non-stun immune node, try and parry her before she reaches a bar of power. You can also use champs that restrict her power or reduce defensive ability accuracy.
  • SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    I just did 10 duels vs sig 40 4/55 magik and it procced 24/38 times. I did try BW last AW sig 99 so 37.5% chance reduced by 70% is around 11% and it was 5/6 I believe.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    The guy is saying it's immunity node so parry won't work meaning pacify won't work it all comes down to luck when fighting immunity magiks all can hope for is heal block or just don't attack her till limbo is gone