**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masteries rankup cost

miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
So, with all the excitement about the battlegrounds, this seems to fly under the radar - changing masteries is free for a week (only those that are unlocked). For me it was a blessing in disguise, as I finally got around shedding suicides for a day to complete three paths in 7.3 that I was putting off.

I think this should be a permanent change. Yes, it would obviously mean less units spent by players, but we already pay a LOT to unlock masteries, so why should it not be free to switch those that we bought on and off, as we see fit, without paying for it again? In fact this is the only game I can think of where you need to pay for using something you already bought. It might be a small change for some players, but spending around 60-70 units each time I want to shed suicides and north of 100 for a complete overhaul is too much to be doing daily.

In my opinion, making this permanent would open the game for many players and allow them to tackle various challenges with best masteries setup they can afford to unlock. In fact, it would likely encourage more people unlocking expensive masteries, as they would know that they can switch them on and off at any time without additional expenses.

Comments

• Options
    My main motivation is to use my WHOLE roster rather than those who dont need suicides to be viable. Im having a blast playing currently. I wish this was permanent, it would increase the fun in this game a lot.