**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lack of T3A rewards

Anyone else like me and doing the math on lack of T3A?
I’ve done every piece of content except the latest carina abyss challenges and after 100% act 7 I’ll be about 23k shards short of my 3rd T3A.
Meanwhile, I already have the 3 T6BC needed for a R4 6*. After 100% act 7 I’ll be about 14k shards short of a 4th T6BC.
Seems like these resources are being misbalanced in rewards provided. I’ll likely have a T6BC in overflow before I get the last T3A needed to rank 4 a champ.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Yep, its happening to most of the F2P players.
    Unless you manage your resources on claiming the Carina 2.0 challenges, you will likely get a T6 basic on the stash.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    T2a was also harder to obtain then t4bc when it was introduced and for a long period of time. They tend to short us on a catalyst to create a bottleneck on purpose.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

T2a was also harder to obtain then t4bc when it was introduced and for a long period of time. They tend to short us on a catalyst to create a bottleneck on purpose.

then they flip when the next catalyst shows up

so much harder to get t5b then t2a it seems
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

then they flip when the next catalyst shows up

so much harder to get t5b then t2a it seems
    Yeah exactly, overflowing amounts of t1a and T2a now. Wish I had this kind of alpha catalysts earlier in the game lol
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    I’m at the point where I might need to get the sigil in order to save that T6BC overflow while I wait for a way to get the last T3A needed. I haven’t seen this level of imbalance on materials and there’s two reasons why:

1. The cap on inventory for these two catalysts is the exact amount you need to rank up a champ (unless you get the sigil). The larger cap on T2A and T5B catalysts meant you had more time if one material was too low to do some catch up on the other before things started to go into overflow.

2. You need the same number of T3A and T6B catalysts to R4 a champ so there should be no reason why they’re not fully forming around the same time (things like luck in gifting events can cause some variance but for non-whales it’s minimal). So on the topic of we always had more T2A versus T5B, that’s true, but we also needed more T2A versus T5B in order to rank champs. R2 6*’s need 3 T5BC and 7 T2A so the materials required for rank ups is partially offsetting what would have been way too much T2A and not enough T5BC. Just imagine if a R2 needed 7 of both T5BC and T2A….there would be wayyyyy too much T2A that would not only end up in overflow but just flat out not used in time.