**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R3 Apoc or Kitty ?

Dukerox06Dukerox06 Posts: 37
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am trying to decide which should go first. I do have some other great synergy partners for apoc, but I also have r3 tigra already as well for kitty. I don't have r4 yet either and I am also thinking kitty or apoc will by my choice for r4 as well, but just can't decide which is better.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Both are unduped.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    If kitty is unduped go with apoc
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Apoc not even close IMO
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Go Apocalypse he’s a beast even unawakened.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Dukerox06 said:

Both are unduped.

Well neither Require their dupe, but some of Kitty's Perfect Matches are behind her Sig (Debuff/Recoil Immune for example) while Apoc has access to all his Perfect Matchups whether he's duped or not (countering many Nodes that rely on things like Purify, Stunning, ect).

Personally I'd say Apocalypse no matter what because he just counters So Much and works great on his own or with Synergies, find myself using practically Everywhere. Though I have to ask if you're opening Featured 6 Stars or not, if so that 1 in 20 shot at Kitty Dupe could change your view, in that case I'd say wait till the month ends because you could end up duping her from that (of course waiting doesn't matter if you stick to basic).
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Dukerox06 said:

Both are unduped.

Well neither Require their dupe, but some of Kitty's Perfect Matches are behind her Sig (Debuff/Recoil Immune for example) while Apoc has access to all his Perfect Matchups whether he's duped or not (countering many Nodes that rely on things like Purify, Stunning, ect).

Personally I'd say Apocalypse no matter what because he just counters So Much and works great on his own or with Synergies, find myself using practically Everywhere. Though I have to ask if you're opening Featured 6 Stars or not, if so that 1 in 20 shot at Kitty Dupe could change your view, in that case I'd say wait till the month ends because you could end up duping her from that (of course waiting doesn't matter if you stick to basic).
    *Not when the month ends, in one month cause last I checked the current Featured has 32 or 31 Days.
  • Options
    I am opening featured. That's actually where I pulled my first kitty lol. I am hoping to dupe her and dupe my hyperion both before it's over.
  • Options
    CirrusCirrus Posts: 87
    Kitty
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    My biggest suggestion is to ask yourself whether you can handle/enjoy Kitty's playstyle. You have to be comfortable with timing and spacing to make sure you have enough space to dash back and forward.

You can't go wrong with R3 either (even unduped), but if you don't like Kitty's playstyle then you should definitively go for Apoc.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I find Kitty very simple to use to a good level.
    Dash at the opponent, devil may care. Sometimes I sing “into the unknown” in my head as I do so.