**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Show me your best battlegrounds moments

GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Show me your most impressive kills. Turns out coming back after three months and jumping into a new mode instantly is quite difficult, but I’ve had a few decent fights.

Uh yeah I like masacre as you can see lol

Last one I just thought it was funny og punisher survived that long

Comments

• Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★

This was my favorite so far. I didn't think I have an ideal matchup, but my opponent did. I still managed to pull it off.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Massacre - can someone tell me what I’m missing? Looks like he’s putting in work
  • Options
    mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 133 ★★
    edited March 2022

My best so far, willpower healing from mr neg then the sp2 bomb
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

Massacre - can someone tell me what I’m missing? Looks like he’s putting in work

Basically the healthpools are the perfect range that racing up to your special 2 and popping it is the equivalent of a tactical nuke that decimates almost every defender in the format. Attached is the 27 second mojo fight just skip to like the 4:30 or 5 minute mark

https://youtu.be/2RmFkx9BG5c
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Basically the healthpools are the perfect range that racing up to your special 2 and popping it is the equivalent of a tactical nuke that decimates almost every defender in the format. Attached is the 27 second mojo fight just skip to like the 4:30 or 5 minute mark

Nice! I’d never have though massacre would be a top attacker in battlegrounds but he seems legit!

Now just to pull him as a 6*…
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★

Please do so. He is very underrated
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145

FiiNCH said:

That was some nice gameplay dude, was really impressed by that massacre fight. Might have to look into ranking mine up
  • Options
    Ok I choked the other two rounds because I’m absolute cheeks at this game, but I got the moral victory

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★

Ok I choked the other two rounds because I’m absolute cheeks at this game, but I got the moral victory

Im just shocked you used Beast
  • Options
    IAmNotADinosaurIAmNotADinosaur Posts: 19

The absolute BEST PART of Battlegrounds. Disconnecting from EVERY SINGLE MATCH and being given an instant loss. This is stupid as hell. **** this game mode.
  • Options
    Kript_king2Kript_king2 Posts: 3
    Not mine but an ally member showed me a very sussy match and I'm not sur
    e where I should post it.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    edited March 2022

Second one i was confused how they timed out by still koed the defender at 100% hp

First one is how is ihulk at 0% hp. That should mean he's dead.
  • Options

Felt good
    Kt1 quit the second fight lol

Aye I remember you. I’m pretty sure you absolutely smoked me, but I’m unsure. Hopefully we can run it back later once I get over my massive losing streak 😀
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

e

Some of my most memorable moments
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

A lot of damage with a good Sp2 on block
    Above average block proficiency
    Lot of debuffs to mitigate healing with despair
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,418 ★★★★★

I think I have played enough. Not going to spend more energy on a Beta. So far it had been fun.
  • Options
    etgddhjjetgddhjj Posts: 22
    https://youtu.be/bTmk-fhSaOY
    and I won the fight and lost the match (restarted the game then entered the fight with 90-s)
  • Options
    SpielernameSpielername Posts: 133

Felt good
    Kt1 quit the second fight lol

Aye I remember you. I’m pretty sure you absolutely smoked me, but I’m unsure. Hopefully we can run it back later once I get over my massive losing streak 😀
    I think we matched more than once, but last match up was quite close😂
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited March 2022

Some of my favourites