**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Women of power crystals

Are any of you having better luck with the women of power crystals? My best till now was a first awakening 4* black widow

Comments

• Adi_tyaAdi_tya Posts: 94
    Mostly 3 or 4-stars
    Just 2 5-stars
  • Poopdigs6Poopdigs6 Posts: 46
    eh
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    All 3 stars
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    nearly every CAV crystal i have opened (of any type) for several weeks now has been a 3*. Once in a while a 4*. The word CAV should be removed from these crystals and their cost should be slashed until 3* are removed... CAV crystals are one of the more disappointing parts of the Contest.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,163 ★★★★
    as of now, women of power crystal got me mostly 3* and maybe two or three 4*.

The metal and mutant crystal got me some 5* and two 6*, Prof-X and Antman.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,921 ★★★★★
    Nope, opened 12 of them and the metal ones, no 5* or 6*
  • SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Posts: 95
    Tbf this months been decent across the two Crystal types 5* Medusa max sig though , however been better from the other Crystal with ultron , and 2 other 5* and a 6* crossbones
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 272 ★★
    Nothing but 💩 for me
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    Auce said:

6+ Kitty

I've heard a lot about Kitty these days can some one tell me why she's so popular? I'm not saying she's bad I haven't tried her I'm just curious
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    GK_23 said:

Nothing but 💩 for me

💩 for me as well lol
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    I got 5 star black widow