Take 6* Hulkbuster to r2 or 5* duped Stark Spidey to r5?

danteofdmcdanteofdmc Member Posts: 98
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I'm cavalier and don't have any other good techs, so which of these 2 will benefit the most from the rank/help me the most?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,937 ★★★★★
    Starkey
  • RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,189 ★★★★★
    Hulk buster
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,415 Guardian
    If you are amazing at using dexterity and intercepting, stark spidey. If you suck at either, then hulkbuster has a friendlier playstyle and you should rank him up.
  • NuttyJokeNuttyJoke Member Posts: 53
    I would prefer u to wait for some time.. i too was in this situation before.. choosing between 6* hulkbuster and 5* punnisher 2099 but I waited for a week and opened a fully formed 6* crystal and got guilly 2099 out of it and straightaway rank 2ed her as she helped me to get conqueror and uncollected title as a four star

I'm cavalier and don't have any other good techs, so which of these 2 will benefit the most from the rank/help me the most?

starkey isn't that advisable to rank up as he has less health pool and no immunities... and hulkbuster a good choice between these two but not useful in many places
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster is a fantastic champ. I would take him up as he is a 6*.
  • FolksdefenderFolksdefender Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2022
    Hulkbuster is 6* and had more utility (Armor buff, CORRECT drain power, Armor break, even regen if you Can awake him etc.) and is more easy to play. And this character Can forgive much more easily mistakes. Personnally I'll go for him without a doubt
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,301 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster no doubt. He's very amazing champ. For me personally he's in top 5 tech
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Member Posts: 183
    Duped starky is enough forgiving (evades like hell once down on health) and awesome damage with taunt, easier power drain and no issues
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Would be tough for me to give u advice becoz
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I would Say HulkBuster because he is Tankier. Both are great Champs and you can’t wrong either way
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Not even close . HB is a beast both on attack and defence.
  • NEOGNONEOGNO Member Posts: 116
    If I were you, I would go for hulkbuster. His new buff made him amazing.
  • danteofdmcdanteofdmc Member Posts: 98
    Alright, seems I'm going for Hulkbuster.

bro wait for some time.. keep in your mind that you are ranking up a 6 star
    I am telling this as a hb player
  • danteofdmcdanteofdmc Member Posts: 98
    Alright, I'll wait until my next 6*, and if they are good, I'll rank them, and if not, I'll rank hb
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    NuttyJoke said:

bro wait for some time.. keep in your mind that you are ranking up a 6 star
    I am telling this as a hb player
    What are you talking about? Why should he wait to rank up a 6* version of the champion? That's better than the 5* version, especially seeing as Hulkbuster isn't one who absolutely needs his awakened ability.