Next progression title requirements

PUMAvikPUMAvik Member Posts: 12
So I've been thinking about the new title, it may come soon and I'm wondering what the requirements will be. If it will be like Thronebreaker that you only need to to one run to act 6 (in this case act 7), I'd say that would be too easy. I know people that have R4 champs and like 4M hero rating but they are yet to explore act 6. And while I agree act 6 is annoying, with the current top rosters it shouldn't be a problem.
So, my suggestion would be that in order to get the new progression title then all of the acts should be explored 100% and have at least 1 R4 champ.
Well that's it lol

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I been a thronebreaker since the day it came out. I really don't think we need a new title already.

So the event quest will average 300k health instead of 225k it does now? I don't understand the need.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    I think it should just be beat act 7. No rank up requirements.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    what's the rush really?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Asking for a new title is weird when we just got one. Please tell me the benefit of a new title at this point? I would really love to hear it.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Ferahgo said:

Etm34 said:

Act 7 rewards didn’t mention a new title correct? So we know it won’t be anything to do with completion/exploration of it then.

We haven’t even reached the full peak of the Thronebreaker title progression, since we still lack TB objective crystals or a TB difficulty EQ (along with Mythic SQ). Until we have those, there’s really no reason or benefit to rush into a new title

TB came out after 6.4 so it wasn't mentioned then either but was still a requirement.

Asking for a new title is weird when we just got one. Please tell me the benefit of a new title at this point? I would really love to hear it.

Could be wrong but cav was early 2019 and TB was late 2020 so we're in about the same time frame aren't we? As far as benefits they can be whatever kabam chooses for them to be but likely to be better version of cav calendar, better daily crystals and better cash deals
    Whatever kabam chooses, we'd have to hear how cavs are screwed over again
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Member Posts: 379 ★★★
    No exploration, titles should only ever have one run through to have completed it. I have explored all Act 6 and everything in Act 7 so far, but I think the time for exploration is too onerous for those making their way through progression, it’s always been complete for a title pushing through with unit man if required, then go back and explore, building your capabilities.

I think the R4 requirement is possible, as anyone can get a R4 from Act 7 exploration, plus other means of getting the R4 (hello spend)
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Member Posts: 546 ★★★
    8.1 might give a new title.
    After all, they listened to the feedback with the last set of requirements, so this is why there's a 3-4 gem for 100% exploration of Act 7 and a generic 2-3 gem for completion.
    I'm more curious of the title name if anything.
    "Slayer of Titans" sounded cool to me but it might not fit IDK.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    What I would like to see? A new title for Act 7 exploration.

What I expect to see? A new title upon 8.1 completion. End of the year.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,358 Guardian
    edited March 2022

Ferahgo said:

Etm34 said:

Act 7 rewards didn’t mention a new title correct? So we know it won’t be anything to do with completion/exploration of it then.

We haven’t even reached the full peak of the Thronebreaker title progression, since we still lack TB objective crystals or a TB difficulty EQ (along with Mythic SQ). Until we have those, there’s really no reason or benefit to rush into a new title

TB came out after 6.4 so it wasn't mentioned then either but was still a requirement.

Could be wrong but cav was early 2019 and TB was late 2020 so we're in about the same time frame aren't we? As far as benefits they can be whatever kabam chooses for them to be but likely to be better version of cav calendar, better daily crystals and better cash deals
    Nah, this time it will be that the TBs get shafted by either 4th of July deals, or cyber weeked deals. whatever the new title is, if it is based on act 7, then I would love the title to be along the lines of "Ruler of Time" or "Conqueror of time" just because he had to beat kang and then superior kang.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★
    I just want a new title from 100% act7, like we got from act6.
    Not progression title, just a new blue title.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★

I think it should just be beat act 7. No rank up requirements.

Yes but title accessible for only thronebreaker
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★

Ferahgo said:

Etm34 said:

Part of the new title requirements will be determined how many cav players you slapped as TB.