**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skip SP3 button causing inconsistent distance again

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
For a while it seemed like the skip SP3 button was working to place me at a reasonable distance from the enemy when it resumed the regular fight but recently I am getting huge variations in where I am left after pressing it. It has happened to me in EQ and arena so far and I can be on the opposite side of the screen again or right in front of the enemy (who has already recovered and is swinging on me when I get control back) to somewhere in-between.

It needs to be set to have a consistent distance each time and we shouldn't be on the opposite end of the screen (too far to get back in to attack again if they were stunned sometimes) or directly in front of them with them attacking us immediately after we regain control.

Can a mod please explain what is going on with this feature and whether you are, or will be, working to fix it?

Also, I understand removing the skip button from AW for the time being but what is the issue with having it available in AQ? The time of the fight doesn't matter in AQ unless you are counting on having players time out and want to keep those extra seconds blocked off from use. Beyond that I don't see where the competitive disadvantage is for us to have use of it in AQ when some players might not have turned it on, especially because there is nothing stopping them from turning it on it they want. This is of course assuming you fix the distance and recovery timing issue so we don't get destroyed by using it.