**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

R3 Hit-Monkey or R5 Nick Fury?

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Which one would it be?

R3 Hit-Monkey or R5 Nick Fury? 26 votes

R3 Hit-Monkey (6*)
50%
Saint_007Malreck04FabwiziRenaxqqBollandCaptain_MonticaZAHIDMALIK1588brownlikebambiMightyDTnkeesmanbeastlyAMZTamerianShriek_And_Donk 13 votes
R5 Nick Fury (5*)
50%
Scopeotoe987Luke9523EtjamaedricEwell65SSS69Soyheyor123AouxWouxDrauglinLBN1Noobdawillrun4adonutOddkinsons7NEOGNO 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    R5 Nick Fury (5*)
    If you run those ouchie masteries , then Hitmonkey should be the preference and then Nick fury.
    If you don't, Nick fury first.

Nick fury's 2nd life will help you alot in many instances . He can survive sp3s and still won't die because he has got a 2nd life.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    R3 Hit-Monkey (6*)
    Used Hit-Monkey a lot in act7. Great against Kang boss.
  • Options
    NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    R5 Nick Fury (5*)
    Is Fury duped?
  • Options
    @NEOGNO Yes he is duped.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    R3 Hit-Monkey (6*)
    play the long game
  • Options
    Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 126
    Both are great options. But the one you would use more should be the one you rank.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the insights guys! I have chose Hit-Monkey for my rank up. I'll rank 5 my Nick eventually but I have to wait for now. Just tried HM in incursions and he was destroying everything. With the right hacks, he absolutely wrecked anybody. I also used him a lot in AW, so it's going to be a lot of fun from now on. Can't wait to find his uses in Act 7.