**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong tier of pop-up offers?

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I haven't been Uncollected for a while now but am still getting pop-up offers from ranking champs, earning catalysts or opening champs that say they are for Uncollected. I don't recall if this has been happening for a longer time but I have definitely noticed it since the daily class catalyst quest was changed because I get these offers more frequently now.

Is this a bug since I am Cavalier, or do these kinds of offers not have Cavalier or Thronebreaker levels and everyone above UC just gets ones that say they are for Uncollected?

Comments

• Options
    Here are the pics of the offers for anyone that wants proof they are not Cavalier. I don't know why I can't post them when I make the original post.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Those Offers aren't linked to progress. They're the usual pop-up Offers.
  • Options

Those Offers aren't linked to progress. They're the usual pop-up Offers.

So they aren't linked to progress level even though they specifically say Uncollected? Everyone, regardless of their progression level, gets offers that say Uncollected? I am not doubting you, I just don't understand why that would be the case. If everyone gets the same offers it would seem it shouldn't specify a progression level on it.