**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

AW and AQ shouldn't take champion slots

RyanTheSummonerRyanTheSummoner Posts: 3
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
I don't think AW and AQ should take champion slots, all it does is slow progression, especially if you don't have a big roster.

If your alliance doesn't work together well enough to get stuff done quickly, your champions are occupied for 24hrs.
AW is the worst one though because it takes 8 champion slots.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    a lot of times, aw doesn't even take 24 hours. and it's not like you're always joining the second that it starts. i tend to start a quest before aw, so even if i don't plan on doing it, i can decide if i want to do it before aw starts and my champs are locked
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    For smaller rosters it’s really significant to lose 8 champs to AW
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    by this logic, (without locked champs) you can put your best champs in def and then take some of those same champs into attack... makes sense lol
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 371 ★★★
    Well yes, they should. You have to make choices about your priorities. And it can slow progress but that draws the game out longer, makes the milestones that much sweeter!
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 833 ★★★

by this logic, (without locked champs) you can put your best champs in def and then take some of those same champs into attack... makes sense lol

No
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 833 ★★★

No
    Damn, i mean to quote another post, how can i made mistake
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I could see an argument for AQ, especially any thing 2 maps under the current top map.

But for War...no. flat out no.