**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dumb question but I have to know just to be safe.

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
Can I play with a different account on a same device? I want to make a new account and play on my current device. But afraid of getting banned or something. Basically, I'll keep on logging in and out with 2 different accounts.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I have two accounts on my phone that I go back and forth between. Never had any problems.

Then again, I once got banned for something that I "never had any problems with" after Kabam decided to start enforcing something in their Terms of Service. I can't speak for Kabam, only myself and my experience.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Alright. That's good to know.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Its fine.

What isn't fine is the lack of a toggle option to switch between accounts. QOL would improve immensely.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Its fine.

What isn't fine is the lack of a toggle option to switch between accounts. QOL would improve immensely.

Going a bit too far with that demand, I think. The account is there to provide safety for your progress. It was never intended to be a multiple player experience.
    The game has evolved of course and many have more than one account.
    I myself have another device for my mini. I don’t think I’d bother switching even if they implemented it. Also, I sometimes use both for incursions.