**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Howard the Duck 7.4 MVP.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Howard the duck has been putting major work in7.4 for me. Can't believe this guy gets overlooked so much. I'm about half way through and he always seems to be the answer.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Can you share some insights on the lanes where he was the MV? I never use him so I don't even know what he's be good at.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Howard the duck has been putting major work in7.4 for me. Can't believe this guy gets overlooked so much. I'm about half way through and he always seems to be the answer.

Both the paradox buff potency paths in 7.4.1 for sure. At rank three with all his armor it saves him from a lot of damage. Definitely gets his worth.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    I hate the paradox paths so I will gladly rank him up if he saves me from thinking in at least two of them. Thanks.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Can you share some insights on the lanes where he was the MV? I never use him so I don't even know what he's be good at.

A ton of the paradox paths.

There is a path in 7.4.5 where you have to have more than 5 buffs on you at a time if not the defender Purifies your buff and does direct damage it starts with stark spidey, it's brutal without him.

7.4.6 with silver centurion and havok there.

7.4.6 with the Hercules I think the node is smorgasboard, i had to reset a couple times, because they just heal so much.

If I think of any others I will let you know. I'm being 100% truthful when I say he has saved me a **** ton of revives and allowed me to open up my roster so I can tackle champs better.

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

YES YES YES! Been using him since 7.3, he cheeses several paradox paths and has quite high damage output in general. Highly considering him for my first R4 if I get tech gem from exploration.

Funny enough I'm thinking the same thing. I have silver centurion and ghost at R3 , but silver centurion did a couple decent paths for me , but it seems to be he needs perfect conditions.

I mainly been using him and Ultron
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Absolutely. Was hesitant to r3 mine over G2099 but 0 regrets
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    He is good for kang too,
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    Used him in 7.4 a ton and even took him into Carinna Challengers Abyss where he was my main clearer and thanks to him I can even say that this challenge was my favourite one.

Also managed to get a few solos of final Kang boss in 7.4 with him.