**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing ChampionAssistant.com

ChampionAssistant.com is a one-stop shop for alliances to easily manage and browse their player's teams.

Each player can easily create their own roster, getting convenient information like prestige, or officers can manage teams on behalf of other players. You can also mark your champions as attackers, so they will not be considered for defense. Finally, you can generate an ideal set of arena teams, to maximize the number of synergies you use when battling in the arena.

The real benefit for officers and owners is automated generation of the strongest possible diversity teams. This algorithm takes into account the prestige of each champion to maximize overall rating battlegroup rating. The algorithm also takes synergies into account, boosting champions when synergies are present. Admin can also mark champions as bosses to ensure that the specific champion is in the battle group.

Finally, officers and owners are able to browse through player's rosters by name, or champion.

To join, simply create an account at championassistant.com. These are free and will always be free.

To create a team, email me at admin@championassistant.com with your account name and desired team name.

All teams created before the end of 2017 will be free forever. In the new year, depending on site costs, I may consider charging to create accounts, but for you who join now, your teams will always be free of charge.

I am always open to feedback and implementing new useful features, so please let me know if there's anything I can do to make things even easier for you.

For screenshots, hop on over to http://championassistant.com/getStarted