Do You Think More Summoners Would Get The Summoners Sigil If?

ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Member Posts: 46
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Not sure if this idea was ever put out there searched and didn't find anything based on what I search for, but what if Kabam added an option for a summoners crystal that you can either purchase with crystals, units, or both once a month or more to have better drops rates. The crystal would be based on your story progression. So you have a better chance to obtain 4,5, or 6 stars. ex. Cav crystal. Usually by the time summoners get cav,, you are working on 5 stars, so 3 and 4 stars should be less chance to obtain and a little more drop rate to 5 stars and a tiny increase to 6 star. I mean right now most people are joining to obtain sigil witch and maybe awaken her as well and then I think most summoners will quit joining every month. But I think if having the summoners sigil allowed you to get a crystal with better drop rates each week would be a great incentive to join every month to grow your roster and awaken champions. So let me know what you guys think and if you agree or not.

Do You Think More Summoners Would Get The Summoners Sigil If? 25 votes

Yes
32% 8 votes
No
68% 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Sigil witch is not the only reason, for hardcore endgame players the extra inventory space is huge
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    I'm not sure if more summoners would get it to be honest. Most everyone who would pay to have the sigil (including myself) have already gotten it. The extra inventory space is nice and getting energy every 5 minutes instead of 6 is also really nice.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Let's be honest, you can offer wish crystals and Nexus crystals and all kinds of crystals at a discount but if people are complaining about 10 bucks a month, chances are they would still complain about the price and what they're getting for it.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    When the new title comes out... I'd expect tweaks to be made to sigil and glory store compensate to the progression. Maybe nothing earth shattering, but an 11K 6-star featured, and better exchange rate for 5->6 star shards seem obvious. Maybe let people trade in a nominal amount of T2A and T5B for nominal amount of r4 materials.

Glory store... similar... get a little more / cost a little less / put in a huge glory cost for a pittance of R4 material.