**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Logging out and Back in improves game performance?

This is less a bug and more an observation.

I created a second account recently to help my small Alliance with AQs and noticed that every time I swapped from the new account to my old account the game's animations would run more smoothly. This is most noticeable when in the lobby before going into any quests or participating in any fights.

After awhile, not sure how long but long enough for the game to "disconnect" for inactivity. Performance goes back to what I normally experience.

I'm not sure if this is a phone thing (Pixel 4a) or how the game is coded/designed. But thought it was worth mentioning.

Comments

• PocketNerdPocketNerd Posts: 43
    I've been paying more attention to it and I think I've narrowed down where the "performance" drop occurs.

First of all, let me reiterate. The ONLY time to the game starts to play at 60fps (or what appears to be 60 fps) is when you log out and log back in. Closing the App and restarting it also locks the game to 30 fps or makes it seem choppy.

But when you do the relogging method, it'll revert back to 30 fps as soon as you do anything that triggers a loading screen. And the rest of the game will play that way, even when going back to the main menu. Until you log out again.
  • it is 60fps
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Definitely helps. On my iPad mini the game starts to get really bad and if I keep trying to play the game will actually crash and reboot.