**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pick my next 6 star rank up

pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone. I have a bunch of materials expiring and a bunch of 6 star champs I hardly use so here’s my roster and I’ll let you pick who goes to R3.

I was thinking Peni or Anti Venom but honestly I’m at the point where I just want to use champs that are fun not necessarily “meta” since only my top champs get much run.

Looking forward to your responses!

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Miles/Mags/Yellowjacket/Sentinel/nebula/bishop/vpool
  • pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    In that order?

I’ve only fiddled a bit with Miles and I like his ability to bypass specials but it feels like I’m missing something when I play him. Like I’m not accessing his damage properly.

Yellowjacket is interesting….I haven’t considered him much.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Stealthy, Rulk
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,398 ★★★★★
    stealthy centurion mysterio overseer
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    edited March 2022
    Mag>Ultron>Stryfe>G99>Prof X>BWCV>Ihulk>Cable>HM>Bishop>Peni>Spider-Ham>Nebula>Stealthy>Sym Sup>Mysterio>Cull>Venom>Sabretooth
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    Ultron. You have rags for the synergy and he's an absolute beast. Maybe 7.4 exploration MVP
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    pbeadle said:

In that order?

I’ve only fiddled a bit with Miles and I like his ability to bypass specials but it feels like I’m missing something when I play him. Like I’m not accessing his damage properly.

I've only used him duped, which helps for long fights. Even with that he's not a huge hitter, but his utility is fantastic.

But Ultron. I just took him to r3.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    Ultron, iHulk, Peni, Piggy
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Iron patriot. You said we pick. So iron patriot now
  • pbeadle said:

In that order?

I have an r3 max sig YJ. Check my thread history, and watch the magic of YJ.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    When in doubt, max Mysterio out.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster
  • pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    Really good suggestions! I like Ultron but haven’t used him much since his buff. He’s not awakened but I’m not sure that matters much.

Does Mysterio need awakening? I like him paired with Peni.

Yellowjacket and Taskmaster are both intriguing but I think both are at sig 40 and ideally should be high sig.

Right now leaning Ultron but have Stealthy, Taskmaster and Yellowjacket to consider. IHulk is interesting too but I’m terrible managing his gamma.

Iron Patriot for the lulz is on the table too…
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    Beewee said:

I was going to say rocket, but I second IP.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    pbeadle said:

In that order?

Miles Morales is good but pair him with [Spider-ham/ Spiderman 2099/ Symbiote Spidey/ Stealth Spidey] to make Spider challenge easier to complete.. Mysterio synergy adds 8% attack boost..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Beewee said:

I was going to say rocket, but I second IP.
    Thirded

• RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    pbeadle said:

Really good suggestions! I like Ultron but haven’t used him much since his buff. He’s not awakened but I’m not sure that matters much.

Does Mysterio need awakening? I like him paired with Peni.

Yellowjacket and Taskmaster are both intriguing but I think both are at sig 40 and ideally should be high sig.

Right now leaning Ultron but have Stealthy, Taskmaster and Yellowjacket to consider. IHulk is interesting too but I’m terrible managing his gamma.

Iron Patriot for the lulz is on the table too…

Continuing on the idea of ultron I will say he has a list of never ending utility. Double immune, Regen, Good block prof and armour ups. Stun cheese in act 7, power drain and stun on sp3, Works with Wags prefight and high damage. Another thing that's overlooked is the evade which saves a lot of tricky situations but sadly creates a few as well. I'd personally say he is to mutants what mags is to metal champs. Ability accuracy can't be modified on abilities which is something to consider. He triggers armour ups regardless on a parry but the stun might not stick on well timed block. Same with power drains on sp3 and sp1 stun so stun cheese works on mags when you get the right node combo. Of course the decision is all yours and your account so do what you feel is right @pbeadle
  • Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    The joker