**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star tech gem between Nimrod and ghost

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
My 6 star tech roster

Warlock and HB are at r5 as stars.

I got nimrod today, so I have no idea how to play him tho he looks fun from YT videos.
My ghost is at r3 but I rarely use her. I use her when I feel need to like in Aw or some boss fights in Eqs. I have only 73 Generic Sig stones. I'm holding those Sig for either if champ need them or prestige purpose.

6 star tech gem between Nimrod and ghost 35 votes

Nimrod (definitely going r3 anyways)
62%
ninexhelixSpeedbumpGK_23KennadoReaper2823spiderbites0196RockypantherxLuke9523psp742Ewell65SSS69GogiBe_SomebodyGr8TonyStarkThe_HoTUOEMVNoobdaFire_313579rebel_PapaMidnite007I_am_Ironman_93 22 votes
Ghost
34%
heruheru511Sw0rdMasterKappa2gAmazing_Demon05EtjamaKRANꓘBerlad8Burrito2525Final_OrderBarri8MightyDGirisha_vanaparthi 12 votes
Wait for peni
0%
Wait for omega in like 6 months
2%
0casual0 1 vote
Others
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If u're a good Ghost player, use it on her
    If u hardly ever use her then let it be
    Ghost probably needs it more than Nimrod does, but if u're not a Ghost player then Nimrod can be a good option since he just needs to be sig 1
    Also if u have a 5* sig200 Ghost, she'll be doing more fr u than a low sig 6*
    If I ws in ur place I would save the gem fr Guardian but that's only bcoz I love Guardian as a champion & don't ever use Ghost
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Ghost probably needs it more than Nimrod does, but if u're not a Ghost player then Nimrod can be a good option since he just needs to be sig 1
    If I ws in ur place I would save the gem fr Guardian but that's only bcoz I love Guardian as a champion & don't ever use Ghost

Thanks for input mate.
    I don't have ghost as 5 star yet. And I rarely use my 6 star ghost. Guardian is solid, but I have him as 5 star duped whom I will invest my sigs into.
    I am kinda leaning to Nimrod since he needs 1 Sig to affective and seems fun to play as I tested him in ROL
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    As u said you like using Nimrod. Go with the champ u really like using .
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Ghost
    I had the same dilemma. I have Ghost at r3 and Nimrod r2 (soon r3) and i got tech gem from 7.4 and decided to use it on Ghost.
    I have zero regrets.
    she is far more better with the dupe.
    Nimrod is awesome,but he's really shine on specific matchups against mutants,healling,and prowess. in other matchups he's fine but not a beast like Ghost.
    Ghost covers alot more matchups.

Anyway that's just my opinion.
    you can't go wrong with any of the choices.
    Both are great.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,400 ★★★★★
    Nimrod is way more fun sig takes the little stress that there is out of his playstyle
  • Joshlee26Joshlee26 Posts: 2

AMS94 said:

Thanks for input mate.
    I don't have ghost as 5 star yet. And I rarely use my 6 star ghost. Guardian is solid, but I have him as 5 star duped whom I will invest my sigs into.
    I am kinda leaning to Nimrod since he needs 1 Sig to affective and seems fun to play as I tested him in ROL
    Hey man honestly I think if you like nimrod and don't use ghost, go ahead and go for nimrod by guy!!!!
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Thank you guys for the input. I have decided to give gem to nimrod bur only after some more pulls. I am finding him fun. Hope I can awaken my ghost too soon