**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.4.1 Paradox Emma Suggestions

HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
Assuming you enter the fight with no paradox charges or have lost them throughout the fight dexing.
What are some ideas to put debuffs on Unstoppable Emma while in diamond form? Other than blocking until she builds to SP1?
This feels like a very poorly designed fight to an otherwise easy lane.

Comments

• Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    iAbom places Weakness(?) on the opponents when he blocks.
    Hercules synergy with CAIW
    CMM can armor break through block
    CG armor break with parry
    ect.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★
    Aegon cleared that lane like a butter.
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★

I just looked at the node. Virtually any champ can do that node. Look at the last section on the node.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I just looked at the node. Virtually any champ can do that node. Look at the last section on the node.

Have you done the fight? It says “after a successful parry”, you can’t successfully parry her in diamond form.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Have you done the fight? It says “after a successful parry”, you can’t successfully parry her in diamond form.

The fight doesn’t work that way. I tried “any champ” thinking the fight could be done by anyone. Your first suggestions were right. But can not just be done by “anyone”.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I think the whole point is that you need to use a champion who already has paradoxes on them, which is why it's at the end of the path.

And maintaining more than 3 is just down to skill and awareness. Honestly it's really not too bad overall.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yeah I face the same issues. I think i got hit and got to a special to trans her
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Easy solo with spider gwen. No paradox charges before fight.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    I had to redo the entire lane because my first attempt was road blocked at Emma, since I didn't plan and bring an armor breaker or save enough Paradox charges.
    Without paradoxes, 1-hit Slow (Eg. Spider-Gwen) or 1-hit instant armor break champions (Eg. Medusa, Corvus) seem like solutions.

I actually thought it was a kind of fun trick Kabam did - lull you in with the easy fights on the path, and then hit you with the final Emma. Those that plan ahead for Emma do fine, those who don't will struggle. It is not a horrible trick, since anyone with paradox can defeat her, which is the main point of a paradox path.