**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill 3-4 rank up gem…

OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Can’t decide if I should hold the gem for Fury or just take Moleman or King Pin to r4 after fully exploring Act 7… Thor Ragnarok just hurts thinking about ranking him since I don’t care about prestige and although he is better I’m not a fan of his play style. I am a casual silver 1/2 AW player, map 5 AQ. Besides the Abyss- all other content is explored… thoughts and opinions welcome!

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    That’s a hard situation. If you like Kingpin and Mole Man do one of them, otherwise you could be waiting for a R4 skill forever if you’re gonna hoard for Fury
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    Who do you have the most fun playing? You appear to have done most of the content in the game with your current roster so what is stopping you from doing that in the future when more content drops. I use that mentality to decide pretty much all ranks ups and you should just do what you feel will get the most fun/usage from the r4
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    DDHK.

Who did you use more in exploration?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Elsa
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Shang Chi!
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Actually KP is more worthy of r4 than NF since you can actually s200 kp and have it benefit him whereas you wont for fury. Also fury doesn’t like suicides. Lastly KP is the better RoL autofarmer
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Do the champ you love the most. Give yourself a quick thought and Boom! The first champ which comes in your mind might be your next R4.
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Kingpin
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    i'd take shang-chi but i might be biased. Hes my favorite skill character
  • Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    Kingpin 100% imo. I'm just finding lately that he's constantly useful. The debuff purify especially with hood, dealing damage without taking blocked hits (unlike moleman), the unstoppable comes in clutch a ton (heavy and sp2). And the sp1 debuff is amazing for so much stuff. If your between moleman and kingpin I'd say kingpin 100%, other true accuracy champs exist anyway and moleman would be kinda screwed if the bug gets fixed. For reference, I have them both awakened and a 5* rank 5.
  • Options
    edricedric Posts: 61
    I was in the same position as you after 100% exploration of 7.4. (had Moleman,Kingpin and Falcon all at r3). Of all these 3 amazing skill champs Falcon has the most utility and very good damage. e.g. in AW I can take Falcon up against a mixmaster Korg, Electro, Killmonger, even Doom and still boss the fight. Moleman and Kingpin are great champs but dont give me that utility.

I took mine to r4 with the 3-4 gem and have no regrets. He just counters soo many nodes in the game and although Moleman is a powerhouse with the bleeds and Kingpin has that awesome regen their utility is limited compared to Falcon.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    The disrespect for Aegon is unreal.

For Silver 1 and Map 5 your roster is already a huge overkill. Take up Aegon and explore Abyss. That’s what I would do.