**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken and R4 5* - Drax vs. Captain Marvel

Random_NoobRandom_Noob Posts: 37
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Just got a cosmic awakening gem from 5.3 and debating whether to awaken and R4 drax or captain marvel. I'm a semi-retired player who plays very casually and gets very little 5* shards, so waiting around for something better is probably not realistic at the rate I open 5*s. I also have Kamala but I'm sure she's not really an option for me.

Awaken and R4 5* - Drax vs. Captain Marvel 25 votes

Drax
28%
LosspikFallencircusSungjTellthemIAMAnonymous346vinniegainzMilesbest 7 votes
Captain Marvel
52%
GroundedWisdomNevvBNoob_2yrsAjavedJank39XillymanRealPastornebLambda1BUZZdog3000Darkrider05Palito_Diazshchong2 13 votes
Other (Explain Below)
20%
HarcourtmazeTheLazyKingTROUBL3DSuperSam57Monk1 5 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Captain Marvel
    Drax has good Bleed, but the Damage from CM's Special combined with the Special Booster really packs a punch. Plus the Sig and Poison Immunity. If you were going for one of the two, I'd go with her.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Drax
    Drax. Can get you through easy run of LOL. I used an unduped for it
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Drax
    I did my first LoL run with my Duped Drax hes an absolute powerhouse & a good candidate for a legends run as well coz of his massive damage output.

Deep Wounds just throws his bleeds in overdrive there are times Ive got 5 bleed stacks with 1 doing more than 1k &per tick & the others doing 400 per tick.

I have a double duped Cap marvel 5* took her to R4 first then took her down with the rank down tickets & took up drax instead.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    How many units did you guys spend on lol with drax? I am debating on if i should awaken mine for lol if i dont pull stark spidey
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Drax
    Drax has much better damage than cap marvel but cap marvel is poison immune and not gimped against bleed immune. Overall I'd still put drax on top purely for the insane damage