**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 quake

cTo_ceejcTo_ceej Posts: 10
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Wondering if a 6* version of quake will ever be released. Saving units and science t5 in hopes. If it will never happen I would love to know. Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    It will take time, even though it only has the 5* version at most, Quake is banned a lot in AW.
    She breaks the game.
  • Options
    Wouldn't hold your breathe or science t5 on it happening anytime soon
  • Options
    Thats depressing. She's alot of fun to play! There's plenty of champs with game breaking mechanics
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    cTo_ceej said:

Thats depressing. She's alot of fun to play! There's plenty of champs with game breaking mechanics

Can you expound? Nobody does what Quake can do
  • Options
    When she's in the corner in dodge duck dip dive and dodge mode its prettyfun and wild and exhilarating. Her playstyle is non contact non attacking and is like noone else in the game and helps in alot of different situations. Shes in a very small group of champs without a 6* version
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    I wouldn't expect them to release a 6* Quake, given how tedious it must be to have to Quake-proof so many major fights.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    I would like Kabam to release 6 star magik. Regarding Quake, time has become an issue in the game, in AW and BG, Quake definitely doesn't deliver fights with speed and it doesn't benefit from unique attributes that most of champions benefits: The 6* Stars Adrenaline is basically useless, as her playstyle causes her to not touch the opponent, she doesn't benefit from crit boost, crit damage increase, or the gain rate of power (for those who don't know, the higher a champion's position, the more power he gains when attacking or getting hit, a 5 R5 fills an e2 faster than a 6 R4 for example). Basically, the advantage of Quake 5 to 6* will be more health and a little more damage, good quake players don't usually die and even with more damage, it will continue to take longer in fights, so I don't see why not make it available.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

There was a whole discussion about this less than a day ago. I kid you not

Ok I Thought I was tripping lol
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Because of how hard it is to use her, I think they should release a 6* version of her. If someone is gifted enough to master her then they deserve her. I don't think she would break anything cause I don't see a lot of people mastering her. Personally, I have her 5* max out but I rarely ever use her anymore. Can't master her.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    And I'm here waiting for 6* Magik
  • Options
    Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    never i hope
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t hold my breath.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Do not like this champ enough to where I’d use her as a 6*. She’s a pain to use and I try to avoid that.
  • Options
    Some haters out there I swear. I want the 6* so I can have more fun not so yall have less fun. Sheesh
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    cTo_ceej said:

Some haters out there I swear. I want the 6* so I can have more fun not so yall have less fun. Sheesh

Tell me something, have you used quake? In act 6, in legendary eq/sq, boss rushes? I have used the the five star in all of the above, and while she was really beneficial for my account, she is my last option for anything these days. Without suicides the damage is not there, and once you have used her to a certain extent there's no fun anymore, just cold hatred.
  • Options
    Yes I use her for all of those. And I do run suicides so she's great for that. I use her very often and she's still very fun for me. Every champ has a playstyle and hers is fun for me. Ppl like what they like. Ppl love torch and I hate using him but I wouldn't tell you to stop using him or call for his 6* to be deleted. Quit being soft
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    cTo_ceej said:

Yes I use her for all of those. And I do run suicides so she's great for that. I use her very often and she's still very fun for me. Every champ has a playstyle and hers is fun for me. Ppl like what they like. Ppl love torch and I hate using him but I wouldn't tell you to stop using him or call for his 6* to be deleted. Quit being soft

Quake is very yucky