**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Super kang super bugged

EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
As the title states, 7.4 super kang is super bugged. It happened three times and it’s pretty annoying. When he change phase the screen goes black and i cannot doing anything but force the close. When i restart the game of course i have to do everything again. I have to do the last 2 lines for exploration but it’s frustrating this way. If it helps it happened during phase 1-2 and 3-4, resulting with a loss of energy, units, health potions and revives. Any solution?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    When u get black screen. Instead of force closing the game and restrating , You should exit the fight and then revive your champ . Your fight will begin from the same point where you exited.
  • Options
    Noobda said:

When u get black screen. Instead of force closing the game and restrating , You should exit the fight and then revive your champ . Your fight will begin from the same point where you exited.

Yeah, i did it, that’s the screen when it happened the first time and i was able to play again. But the other 2 times there wasn’t a pause menu but just a black screen with the sound on the fight 😓
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Noobda said:

Better yet, the 2 times it happened to me it skipped forward a phase after I quit the fight.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    edited April 2022
    It happened to me once. How do you quit the fight in that state?
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Man_Bat said:

It happened to me once. How do you quit the fight in that state?

Operate as if you would force close the app, but go back into the game instead of closing. It should trigger the pause menu
  • Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    Fought him six times. Got the black screen in three of them. Extra fun.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I see i’m not the only one, that’s bad. Gladly i don’t have to face this bugged kang ever again. I hope they’ll fix it soon tho. Thanks for the replies guys