**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Overseer nullified by Symbiote supreme

I used 3 pre-fight buffs of Odin on the overseer to go through the buffed up path in story quest 6-1-6.

All was going well until i started the battle with symbiote supreme, who nullified the buffs, when the overseer is immune to nullify.
Fix this please I don’t have any good option for that path other than the overseer to deal with that damn battle

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

Idk too much about overseer but if he doesnt work out for you then CGR is an option. It took me a revive but he gets it done if ai co-operates

Overseas is immune to nullify so something definitely doesn’t add op
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    I just went and tested it. It said pilfered at the beginning and the 3 buffs were removed. I quit and went back in and all 3 buffs showed up and weren't removed. I am not sure if Pilfered is different that nullify in terms of how Overseer works because his kit doesn't list Pilfered as something he's immune to.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    I used Hyperion there

I just went and tested it. It said pilfered at the beginning and the 3 buffs were removed. I quit and went back in and all 3 buffs showed up and weren't removed. I am not sure if Pilfered is different that nullify in terms of how Overseer works because his kit doesn't list Pilfered as something he's immune to.

descriptions for Pilfered nodes say that they nullify the buff(s).

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I used Hyperion there

descriptions for Pilfered nodes say that they nullify the buff(s).

Stagger also says nullify but it is a comepeletely different effext