**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is doctor voodoo outdated ?

Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled him from 6 star featured, I even forgot he was there, what are your thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    He is still a great mystic champ, no doubt about it. He does kind of need to be awakened though.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Having played Voodoo for over 2 years, I'd say yes, but it also depends where you are in the game. Up to act 6 he's phenomenal, but once you start pulling the highest tier champions he really gets outshined by a lot of them, and at this point I consider him a very niche pick. 90% of fights I would've taken him into, Claire or Doom just do the job a lot more smoothly. But if you don't have a lot of good mystic options, he's definitely good.

Also, don't bother ranking him up until you awaken him. His sig is what makes the champion function.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Definitely not. One of the champs that aged really well. I still use him in Act 7. Great utilities that will make him really relevant in the future as well.

But yeah, since he is not awaken I guess better if you hold on first.
  • Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    I mean, I do have doom at r3, so he’ll probably be at bench forever.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Voodoo is still good and can still have a place in the current meta. At most he really needs an update to his synergies and a numbers bump and that's about it.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Without sig he is rng dependent
    With sig, he is awesome

Compared to other champs in his classs:-
    Is he out classed:- yes
    Is he useless :- no
    Is he solid and viable :- yes
    Is he good enough for High Aw :- occasionally
    Is he good for high Aq like map 6 n above :- Yes
    Is he he good for Cav eq:- Of the best option
    Is he good for general questing team :- good but outshined