**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just beat Gwenmaster and my luck is still meh...

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
First of all, Gwenmaster is surprisingly easy to fight. Although I couldn't solo her, I didn't use potions and units at all. Nick Fury and Professor X completely annihilated her.

Second of all, I pulled Mole Man 6* (duped) and got Mystic rank up gem 1-2 which is actually pretty funny because I got the same rank up gem after completed 7.1 and I pulled Mangog at that time. If I got Doom, Claire, Diablo or Tigra I wouldn't be so mad. I can rank 2 them straight away.

Now I wonder, where is my actual luck from this game? I feel like my 6* roster can't really grow at this moment. I might push to 7.3 next with like 4-5 dependable 6*. Is that normal or am I playing the game too fast?

Comments

• MMaqsoodMMaqsood Posts: 28
    That's totally normal in my opinion. when i did 7.3, i was mostly relying on my 5 stars and having fun with some underrated 6 stars like mysterio, red goblin, punisher2099 and Ronin as they were my only decent 6 stars at that point.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    There’s almost always a period of unimpressive pulls, but as you progress on in Act 7, you’ll get a bigger and bigger roster and have better champs in each class.

I tend to always encourage completion before exploration. Act 7 exploration is definitely a different story than Act 6, but if you can get full Act 7 completion rewards, they should significantly help you in the Act 7 exploration. They’re also significantly better than even exploring one of the other chapters.