**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

horsemen of the apocalypse

The horsemen of the apocalypse he just disappeared in Abyss

Comments

• Options
    BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119

• Options
    BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119
    Zan0 said:

It happens if you force close your game or it crashes, it’s annoying. nothing can be done, you either have to restart or continue without it

annoying? it's just ****, I can no longer gain apocalypse charges
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Bravojeen said:

Zan0 said:

It happens if you force close your game or it crashes, it’s annoying. nothing can be done, you either have to restart or continue without it

annoying? it's just ****, I can no longer gain apocalypse charges
    U can getting changed for him but can no longer gian the housemen anymore suck.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    happened to me during my mutant abyss run. i opened a ticket. kabam support immediately closed the ticket because its a known error and told me i should have known about it from the forum annoucement (like im going to check all of these before entering any game mode every time?!)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★

happened to me during my mutant abyss run. i opened a ticket. kabam support immediately closed the ticket because its a known error and told me i should have known about it from the forum annoucement (like im going to check all of these before entering any game mode every time?!)

It sadness to hear. And not all check forums.