**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The class wheel, actually a useful and simple addition

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

I’m not saying I would take this over a totally bug-free game, but it’s not like that was as easy to fix as this was to make. I love small additions like this that give useful info, in a simple and easy to use format. Definitely a good addition.

Comments

• Options
    Is that bit about Mystics “gaining power faster than other classes” an across the board thing about Mystics ?
    Or just referring to how some have power control/gain abilities specifically listed in their profiles ?

I was not aware of a higher base Power Rate for Mystics in general.

Only the increase in Rate (for anyone) as you Rank them up to higher Ranks (5% increase in Power Rate for each higher Rank, regardless of their Star version).

——
    (also) visually, hasn’t the wheel always been shown by Kabam with everything rotated by either 1/2 or 1 whole position further clockwise that what is seen above ? (skill at direct bottom or maybe half a position to left, not to right as here)
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    @SummonerNR

“Is that bit about Mystics “gaining power faster than other classes” an across the board thing about Mystics ?
    Or just referring to how some have power control/gain abilities specifically listed in their profiles ?”

Mostly refers to mystic dispersion. Overall these are attributes that mystic champions could have but does not guarantee them to every champ.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

Is that bit about Mystics “gaining power faster than other classes” an across the board thing about Mystics ?
    Or just referring to how some have power control/gain abilities specifically listed in their profiles ?

Only the increase in Rate (for anyone) as you Rank them up to higher Ranks (5% increase in Power Rate for each higher Rank, regardless of their Star version).

——
    (also) visually, hasn’t the wheel always been shown by Kabam with everything rotated by either 1/2 or 1 whole position further clockwise that what is seen above ? (skill at direct bottom or maybe half a position to left, not to right as here)

They just tend to have power gain abilities or buffs and a lot of their abilities revolve around special attacks.

Also, the wheel rotates when you select a certain class so that it lines up with the text, so you’re right on that.
  • Options
    Thx both of you, so not actually a higher Base Rate, but either by some of theirs abilities or having that class Mastery (mystic dispersion).

And so it's an interactive wheel, putting your selected class you want to see on the 9 o’clock left side ? Thx.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239

——

With the wheel it just shows common abilities of that class like many mystic champions having axis to things like power gain/steal