Hercules is not immortal!

BigDogEvilBigDogEvil Member Posts: 18
His ability clearly states once when receiving damage that would knock him out he gains immortality. It’s not working! I understand mystics can easily nullify this.
But in war/AQ/EQ, all aspects, Hercules is simply dying to many champs!
Mutant, tech, skill, all of them. It’s not nodes!
When simply under attack from a SP3 he just dies.
While immortality is triggered I get it, it says Sp3 ignores his immortality, but that’s after it triggers.
So either fix it or re-word it!

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,596 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    It’s working as intended against SP3. Poor wording or not you clearly understand how it’s supposed to work
  • BigDogEvilBigDogEvil Member Posts: 18
    No he’s not!
    Today fighting AQ map 6
    Bottom right path, Thor Ragnarok. No masteries, from another player, no nullify abilities, and no synergies to face against. Using Heimdal as a saving grace as well. Hercules just died.
    I took a sp3 dropped me to 50% then a multi hit combo and he falls over dead! Heimdal ability. Never triggered! Hercules immorality never triggered. Tell me again how it’s me? I’ll wait!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,500 ★★★★★
    It doesn't work with a Special 3. That's intended.
    You missed it. After the special 3 I was at 50%, the special 3 didn’t kill me.
    It was after that…
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Read Thor’s abilities, particularly those relating to his shock debuffs.
    Okay absolutely understood.
    However what about Heimdal? Should synergies still work? It’s not an ability!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Heimdal is very much an ability and is subject to ability accuracy reduction, just not defensive ability accuracy reduction because it happens outside the window of a hit.
  • Rambo111144Rambo111144 Member Posts: 12
    I tried using Hercules in TB EQ, as a Herald (r4, sig 200) his immortality proc’d then dropped
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian

I tried using Hercules in TB EQ, as a Herald (r4, sig 200) his immortality proc’d then dropped

why are you reviving a dead thread?