**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW season starts in 6 days which means...

ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
In about 6 days, after AW season starts, we get to see multiple posts in forums, reddit and global asking why they didn't get their AW season rewards.

I can't figure out how many haven't figured out that there is always a break between AW seasons and AW season rewards have come out long before new season starts.

In 6 days when you see people complaining about not getting AW season rewards, just refer them to this post :)

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

In about 6 days, after AW season starts, we get to see multiple posts in forums, reddit and global asking why they didn't get their AW season rewards.

I can't figure out how many haven't figured out that there is always a break between AW seasons and AW season rewards have come out long before new season starts.

In 6 days when you see people complaining about not getting AW season rewards, just refer them to this post :)

I’m having no ide why there’s haven’t noticed that’s mabye Kabam should so of session now even that’s won’t help