Mutant Awakening

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Member Posts: 351 ★★★
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
What champs, besides AA, are worth a mutant awakening. And if so, who can become insane at a very low sig. I have a duped Kitty, so I know she benefits.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    Off the bat I know these are other good candidates

Good at Low Sig:
    Kitty Pride

Good at High Sig:
    OG Wolverine
    Namor
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Member Posts: 351 ★★★

Off the bat I know these are other good candidates

Good at Low Sig:
    Kitty Pride

Good at High Sig:
    OG Wolverine
    Namor

I have Namor at 200. I had planned on using it on Kitty, but pulled the dupe on a feature.
  • RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    What’s your roster look like?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    You could probably save it. Don’t know if the last few months mutants need it or not. Omega Red and Colossus are other good candidates.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Are you just wondering in general, or do you have a mutant awakening gem?

Other than those mentioned above, pretty much the only other candidate that really benefits from awakening (that is worth ranking up to most people) would be Professor X.

• ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Member Posts: 351 ★★★
    @Squirrelguy I have 2 generic, one mutant.

I have Stryfe, but didn't know if he needed high sig or not, and I know nothing of him honestly. Colossus is duped. Domino isn't, but unsure of her value in today's game. Maybe Cyclops gets a massive buff??
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Member Posts: 792 ★★★
    The AuntM.ai website has all this information in to help these type of decisions. It shows each champs sig once awakening, and the benefits gained by increasing sig stones.

I personally think Omega Red & Namor benefit the most by increasing sigs, but that is for quite niche fights or specific style of play. Again, this is just my opinion, but awakening Iceman helped me a lot earlier in the game, as starting the fight with coldsnap and preventing evade was always a big help. Random evade champs are the worst, fighting them is pure pot luck!