Is doom 5star still good for act 7?

HalalaHalala Member Posts: 79
edited April 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I pulled him yesterday, so just want to know should i r5 him or not (for act7)
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    Halala said:

He good yesw
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Yes I brought him in a couple of times for troublesome fights and off the top of my head, he cheeses at least one of the lanes in 7.4
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Member Posts: 502 ★★★
    Halala said:

He still great for several bosses and help you a lot in certain paradox paths, even he is 5* he still heavisn great damage and utility so go and upgrade him to rank 5.
  • 0casual00casual0 Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    I'd say 5* in general is still good for act 7. I run through 7.1 and 7.2 with a bunch of 5*. The only 6* I used was Hit-Monkey and Prof X.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Member Posts: 468 ★★★
    Absolutely. I don’t have him as a 6*. Used 5* Doom on a few bosses and paths in Act 7 and he worked just fine. Rank him and you’ll use him.
  • HalalaHalala Member Posts: 79
    Zan0 said:

Even if you have a 6 star doom you should still r5 the 5 star because you can never have enough dooms

i dont have 6star doom, even 4, thanks for ur advice

Yes I brought him in a couple of times for troublesome fights and off the top of my head, he cheeses at least one of the lanes in 7.4

thank u for ur experiment
    ok guys, i will see some video how to play him and r5 him, really thank u guys for ur exper and advice
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    I used him quite a bit.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    A 4* doom would be enough if they allowed them in Act 7, lol
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    Very much so!
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I have a 5* and 6*, and I often brought both in exploration. Doom is on another level man