**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

End game players looking for a new home

10 possibly more end game (Cavalier to thronbreakers with one rank 4 or multiple rank 4's) looking for a new alliance. We want to do war our current alliance has trouble filling one battlegroup and it is getting tiresome.

AQ looking for 66666. We are all experienced and can hold our own, but prefer to live life and play the game after. We still clear our lanes but don't bug us every 10 minutes about it.

If you have a place for us reach out. We use line no discord.

Comments

• Options
    xSteel55xxSteel55x Posts: 29
    edited April 2022
  • Options
    BulloneyBulloney Posts: 12
    We may have room. We are primarily an AQ focused ally, and we run 7x5 boss rush in BG1 6x5 bg2 and 6/6/5/5/5 bg3. Hit around 460 million and rank about 550. We run war as optional and filled 2 bgs consistently last season. We placed Gold 2 but we generally shoot for gold 3. Sounds like most of us are similar to you - end game players having fun and minimizing stress. Hit me up if you're interested and we can talk details. Line ID: bulloney (and that's my in game name if you want to look at our alliance).
  • Options
    DarkGrimmmDarkGrimmm Posts: 3
    edited April 2022
    Hey bro. We certainly got room for ya all. We are rebuilding a real strong alliance, so we got a few spots open atm and filling it accordingly. Find me on Line: darkgrimm or lmk how to reach ya. Our alliance is Nex Level (Tag: NEXLV).
  • Options
    Jolsen11AJolsen11A Posts: 72
    If you’re still looking let me know line/ig name jolsen11A. Definitely fit you guys in. Life comes first in our ally this is just a game. Also looking to start doing map 6.
  • Options
    BosamithBosamith Posts: 136
    Line bosamith1977
  • Options
    HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78
    ingame name Hunky Ranger, we need 10 players. line id SachinMV