**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery Completion

JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I am a free to play player and completing mastery is taking way too long. Currently, I have 20 unused mastery points and there aren’t many ways to get units in content other than arena. I was wondering if either some of you guys have tips on how to complete a setup or not. Other than that, the point of this post is to argue about getting mastery cores into content completion, other than variants.
Option 1: Mastery cores can have a chance to drop from crystals. Maybe getting mastery core crystals every time you 100% a chapter or whole act EQ, or put them in side quest rewards.
Option 2: Probably the most straightforward option, just add them as drops in GGCs.
Option 3: Make cores into rewards in Story Act content or content in general. What this means is that there are more accessible ways to get cores by having fun doing content, I doubt many of you enjoy grinding arena for units.
What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    Option 3 is the only one I think I(and most players) would be alright with to some extent; Sprinkle a few stonies here and there in the earlier acts. Then again, the unit rewards in earlier acts have been boosted hugely already.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Just do the earlier acts and the classic difficulty of variants. You'll have good enough units and stones to get you through with initial setup. Then if you want suicides, grind the units in arena.
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    The units in the earlier acts may have been buffed, however they only can afford 4-5 stony cores.
    Other than that, classics of variants have a limited number of 4 cores, which isn’t even close to the amount needed to have a decent setup.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I recall Seatin had a FTP mastery build for those who don't want to grind for an assassin and/or recoil build. You may want to check it out.