**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW win loyalty payout wrong?

In the post made by kabam about the amount of loyalty being increased for AW wins etc, it was said that the changes would be live on april 13th, but it would seem the changes havent happened as we did not receive the appropriate amount of loyalty.

Tier 4 war

Comments

• Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173

Here's where they gave us the date for the new system
    The potions are already insanely expensive so these changes should already be live
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

The potions are already insanely expensive so these changes should already be live

They’re free, we’re still getting compensation. No reason to buy any yet till we see what the final cost will be
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Here's where they gave us the date for the new system

Once the input issues are addressed. They also commented further that it will come at a later time, before the Compensation ends.
    They didnt say anything further in the post about loyalty payout being changed. Y'all really gonna defend this stuff no matter what huh. Smh.

Btw this is affecting people in my ally much more than myself, im thinking about how this is affecting everyone, you guys should try that 🤷‍♂️
    Also that post says the potion limit will change when compensation ends, then it went live with season 33 anyway.

At tier 4 with winning every war (3 wars) and having compensation potions, you can end up with 5 potions a week. 5 potions sound like enough for 3 wars? lol if you think thats enough, i can promise you dont do nearly enough for your alliance
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

They didnt say anything further in the post about loyalty payout being changed. Y'all really gonna defend this stuff no matter what huh. Smh.

Btw this is affecting people in my ally much more than myself, im thinking about how this is affecting everyone, you guys should try that 🤷‍♂️

It’s right there in the screenshot you posted in the text between your yellow circles. I am certainly not defending this change and absolutely despise it but that doesn’t mean we should just ignore facts we don’t like
    Just in case OP missed it. I edited their screenshot.

• PussaleyPussaley Posts: 54
    Where’s that guy saying about using 50 items per war? We need his sense of humor.

To the subject: Forget it, Kadam don’t care, what else can we say when they were trying to show us some calculations when the real numbers about x10 more then aw giving us even for winning a war. Not to use potions, not to use loyalty boosts is the only way for AW not to be expensive. And if you win a war then Kabam will even let you buy 1 potion to heal 9500 health.

They don’t understand that they gotta increase the loyalty right now and NOT when compensation will end. When it ends it will be late cause we need buy Potions almost everyday. But no, they give us 5 potions with compensation a week to heal champion in only 1 war.

Facepalm - is the only possible reaction to their actions….