**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can someone from Kabam please confirm or deny Spring Cleaning for 2022

UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
Sorry, been off the forums and the search function is a joke. I'm sure this has been posted before but has anybody from Kabam responded?
Trying to figure out if I need to donate plasma this week

Comments

• Options
    AntoseumAntoseum Posts: 22
    Unitman said:

Sorry, been off the forums and the search function is a joke. I'm sure this has been posted before but has anybody from Kabam responded?
    Trying to figure out if I need to donate plasma this week

There was talk of the spring cleaning being this Friday but nothing official. Worst case scenario, I'd guess it will arrive next week on Friday.
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I would like to know about Spring cleaning dates as well….so I can tell my Alliance that I won’t sign in for a few days. Hard to turn down team changing offers.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    lol why would anyone DISAGREE with the funny OPs post?
  • Options
    vsknight89vsknight89 Posts: 55
    Well it's officially confirmed now via an in-game mail.
  • Options
    You’re all welcome!
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Unitman said:

You’re all welcome!

Are you seriously taking credit for what kabam was going to anyways as they have done in the past?
  • Options

Unitman said:

You’re all welcome!

Are you seriously taking credit for what kabam was going to anyways as they have done in the past?
    Pretty obvious joke my man
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    The real question is, have the mentioned anywhere that they are giving out some dubloonies for free or through the special arena like they did last year?