Options

5star punisher prestige

Dear Kabam
I emailed Kabam support or know the 5 star punisher prestige but they told me to post here as I would get a reply.
I am having bad luck with 5 star pull and currently 16/18 unduped 5 stars and I have 5 star punisher and a gem to awaken as to stay in my alliance need me to make my next r4 5 star. So i decided to take 5 star punisher to rank4 , but I need to know his prestige. Can you please help puttinghos prestige ? I hope his prestige won't be too bad. Maybe similar to magik. Because if I rank 4 punisher. I need to submit my individual prestige to my alliance. So please tell his prestige ASAP
Thank you
Your early acknowledgement is highly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Help this guy Kabam.
    My alliance guy completed lol and all huge arena nut.
  • Options
    Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    Non helping me. Is this how kabam work?
    If I write a foul language. There would be quick result. Please do post 5star punisher prestige. If he doesn't have prestige why do you release champs? :(:( kabam Mike
    Kabam vydious
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Riza_20 wrote: »
    Non helping me. Is this how kabam work?
    If I write a foul language. There would be quick result. Please do post 5star punisher prestige. If he doesn't have prestige why do you release champs? :(:( kabam Mike
    Kabam vydious

@Kabam Miike
    I tagged mike for you. If he doesn't get it, try sending him a Private message from his profile. You'll get a reply there.
  • Options
    Thank you brother . I don't know how to tag. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    Also how to pm him. If I press his name I don't find anything that shows to pm
  • Options
    Thanks a lot brother for ur help
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Riza_20 wrote: »
    Also how to pm him. If I press his name I don't find anything that shows to pm

To tag just type '@' and their name.

Are you on laptop or a mobile ? When i click his name it shows a send message option in front of his name on my laptop. Can't see that option on my phone though, try opening the 'full' desktop version on your phone.
  • Options
    Всем привет с РФ