**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unstoppable Armor Strategy?

awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
Curious what/how people combat Unstoppable Armor in war. Seems like a tricky node, especially on certain defenders on certain nodes. What are some common defenders/nodes and who do you use to counter?

Personally I tried to use Stryfe vs Kingpin on footloose & kinetic transfer node last war and died. Got him down around 15% but I ended up backed up in the corner, no power, and he had multiple unstoppables/evade going and was gaining power hitting my block and ultimately died.

Side-question: Does anyone know if unstoppable armor is considered a defensive ability? Curious if champs like Crossbones with DAAR could negate it from happening in the above case, since KP will generally shrug any slow abilities off.

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I just keep an eye on the timer & keep my distance when the Armor is about to come back
  • you play around it, or use slow based champs. mostly a lot ofp laying around it. It is a very annoying tactic on many nodes.