**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forum account bugged. Posts cannot be seen by anyone other than me and only when signed in.

Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
As the title suggests, my posts cannot be seen by anyone else. Can one of the mods review and fix this. I had the same thing occur last year, asked for help on multiple posts and got no response. Had to create a new forum account. I’d rather not do that again. Please can this be received and fixed.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    That prolly means you got muted
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike fixed it (thank you) so my posts can now be seen again. The thread can be deleted now I guess.
  • Options

Don’t repeat offenses or you could get muted again. Glad to see you got your privileges back! Have fun

It happened to me with no warning and it took me 3-4 weeks to have a kabam mod reply with help. Has nothing to do with “offenses” and everything to do with communication.
    I think sometimes accounts have messages go to Spam Filter, at least that’s what happened to me. I created this thread and messaged @Kabam Miike on Twitter and to be fair this was all resolved in less than an hour for me. Can only give a thumbs up to Kabam in sorting this one out.