**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side quest reset?

For some reason the number of available runs for the side quest has reset for some players? It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone, though.

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah seen it happen with a few people..
    So basically they get 7 more runs..
    but oh well... They wont even bother looking at the issue.. taking away the items takes more time than just letting it go
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Just restart the game and it goes back to the correct numbers (at least it did when it happened to me earlier today and also for multiple members in my alliance earlier in the event as well).
  • ArkkyArkky Posts: 84
    Crine60 said:

Just restart the game and it goes back to the correct numbers (at least it did when it happened to me earlier today and also for multiple members in my alliance earlier in the event as well).

Yep, that worked. Thank you!
  • CatoFongCatoFong Posts: 25
    It is a visual bug, even if it tells you you have 7, won't let you enter it if you have finished.

Since it's visual bug, it's okay and not a bug.